- Party: Republican party Trend
- We are born: June 14, 1946 (73 years old), Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, New York, United States
- Height: 1.9 m
- Spouse: Melania Trump (m. 2005), Marla Maples (m. 1993-1999), Ivana Trump (m. 1977-1992)
- Children: Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump Jr., Tiffany Trump, Eric Trump, Barron Trump
How much is Donald Trump’s net worth in 2020?
In 2020, Donald Trump’s net worth is $ 3.10 billion. Donald Trump is a popular story during the recent presidential elections. Trump has said on several occasions that his net worth is in excess of $ 10 billion. However, if you get an average of the top three external estimates, Donald Trump’s net profit will actually be $ 3.10 billion. Others say the total amount is much less.
- Trump said his net worth is about $ 10 billion.
- The 45th President of the United States Trump is one of the wealthiest men to be elected President of the United States, as he has built a real estate, entertainment and brand empire.
According to Forbes, Donald Trump’s net worth is $ 3.5 billion (as of February 2017), below $ 4.5 billion in early 2016. Forbes said the weakening of the high-end commercial and retail real estate market in New York is responsible for the downturn. In its reassessment, Forbes analyzed 28 assets, of which they said 18 had declined in value since the last estimate.
Fortune claims that the income it reveals in the PFD does not fit someone with a net worth of $ 10 billion. However, they believe that the presidential campaign is positively affecting its value. “Instead of damaging his brand, Trump’s notoriety seems to be driving his business and making him even richer.”
Bloomberg Inc. estimate
According to Bloomberg, Donald Trump’s net worth is $ 3.02 billion. Bloomberg notes that the most difficult calculation is his brand. While Trump estimates his brand is worth $ 3.3 billion, Bloomberg has valued it at just $ 35 million.
The bottom line: If you claim it is less than $ 3 billion or more than $ 10 billion, it is safe to assume that you are a millionaire, so the exact amount does not really matter. However, Donald Trump campaigned for the presidency on the scale of his wealth. “I’m really rich. I’m going to show you in a second. I’m not saying it in a bragging way,” said Trump when announcing his presidential candidacy in 2015.