For be prepared in case you lose your phone, tablet or Wear OS watch, check if Find My Device finds you. If your device is already lost learn to find, block or delete.
Check if your device can be found
To locate, lock, or delete an Android phone, that phone must:
- Be connected
- Sign in to a Google Account
- Connect to mobile data or Wi-Fi
- Be visible on Google Play
- Enable location
- Enable Find my device
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Touch Safety Find my device. If you don’t see “Security”, touch Security and location or Google Safety.
- Make sure the Find my device option is turned on.
Tip: If you have a tablet shared by people, only the tablet owner can change these settings.