Use the Menu and Service Editor to keep menu items or services accurate, as well as their prices. Organize your menu by grouping items or services into sections. When customers find your business profile on Google Maps on their mobile devices, they will see your items under “Menu” or “Services”, because they are only available in mobile apps.
This feature is available to food and beverage, health and beauty and service companies. All companies in these categories and with existing third party menus will have access to the Menu or Service Editor.
In addition, companies using structured menus or lists of services provided by third-party sources will see empty menu or service editors in the Google My Business dashboard. If there are sources of third-party menus, any changes to the Menu, Services or Product Editor will delete them.
note: The Menu and Service Editor will not affect the use of popular dish features.
To check whether the menu or list of services is provided by a third party:
- On your mobile device, open Google Maps .
- In the search bar, enter your company name.
- To confirm that you have a menu or list of services, in your Business Profile, tap Menu.
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple listings, open the location you want to manage.
- In the menu on the left, click Contact Information.
If the “Menu” or “Services” sections are empty, the current live menu or list of services is provided by third party sources. If there are any changes to the Menu, Services or Product Editor, these lists will be replaced.