You can change the way you view a document or spreadsheet, like enlarging text or hiding the toolbar at the top.
To enlarge a slide, you can use keyboard shortcuts.
Zoom in or out
- On your computer, open a document in Google documents or a spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- On the toolbar, click 100%.
- Choose the size you want for your text or enter a number from 50 to 200.
- In Google Docs, to make the document as wide as the browser window, click In shape.
Change your view
- On your computer, open a document, spreadsheet or presentation.
- On the toolbar, click Eyesightand click on an option.
- Full screen: Hides the menu and toolbar. To exit full screen, on the keyboard, press Esc or Escape. If you are using a touch screen, tap and hold to open the context menu Exit full screen.
- Print layout: This option is only available on Google Docs. See your headers, footers and margins between pages as if you had printed the document.
note: Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides resemble your most recent view. When you change your view, it does not change for anyone viewing the file.