Clicking on the doodle and scrolling down would display many links related to preventing the spread of coronavirus
The Google search engine on Wednesday dedicated a special doodle to preventing coronavirus. The new doodle comes with the slogan ‘Stay at home. Save lives: Help stop Coronavirus’.
Through Google Doodle, the search engine is sharing some basic tips to stop the spread of the coronavirus. The coronavirus tips are as follows:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or rub your hands with alcohol.
- Keep a safe distance from anyone coughing or sneezing.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you don’t feel well.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call ahead.
- Follow the instructions of your local health authority.
Google Doodle emphasizes preventing the spread of coronavirus. The message ‘Stay at home, stay safe’ appears in large, bold letters whenever a user clicks on the doodle. The message displayed by the doodle says:
Help stop the coronavirus
1 stay at home
2 KEEP a safe distance
3 WASH your hands frequently
4 COVER your cough
5 SICK? Call the helpline
Google’s new doodle also shares information about how the virus is affecting the world. Users looking for basic information about the coronavirus can simply click on the doodle and get an abundance of it. The doodle also provides information about the symptoms and treatment of the coronavirus.
Clicking on the doodle and scrolling down would display many links related to preventing the spread of coronavirus. At the top is the World Health Organization’s advice to the public on the prevention of COVID-19.
Meanwhile, India recorded 16,454 active cases of coronavirus (as of 8 am on April 23), according to the Ministry of Health. The total number of deaths was 681. Up to 4257 patients were cured or discharged and 1 migrated.