Google Earth allows you to fly anywhere on the planet to view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, from galaxies in outer space to the canyons of the ocean. You can explore rich geographic content, save your visited places and share with others.
Some of the most interesting features of Google Earth include:
- Advanced measurements: measure parking lots and developments with the measurement of the area of polygons or determine the radius affected with the measurement of the circle.
- High resolution printing: Print images with resolution up to 4800×3200 px.
- Unique Pro data layers: demographics, parcels and traffic count.
- Spreadsheet import: Receive up to 2500 addresses at a time, assigning bookmarks and style templates in bulk.
- GIS import: view ESRI (.shp) and MapInfo (.tab) shapefiles.
- Movie-Maker: Export Windows Media and Quicktime HD movies, up to 1920×1080 resolution.
Google Earth Pro features advanced business tools, plus all the easy-to-use features and imagery of Google Earth:
- Calculate distances and areas using measurement tools
- Use Movie Maker to produce media support material
- Print high-resolution images for presentations and reports
- Import large vector image files to quickly map GIS data
- Map addresses with the Spreadsheet Importer
Google Earth Pro 7.3.3 change log:
Updated Street View experience.
Enhanced code search results.
Shift + right-click on the map and code views.
The “View in Google Earth on the web” button opens the current view in Google Earth on the web.
When you add a photo to a marker, it can be automatically repositioned to the photo’s GPS location.
Corrects connectivity problems, sometimes seen after reconnecting to WiFi.
GPS imports now support the GeoJSON format.
Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2020-8895, CVE-2020-8896.
Other minor fixes and updates.
Download: Google Earth Pro 188.8.131.5273 (32-bit) | 57.7 MB (Free)
Download: Google Earth Pro 184.108.40.20673 (64-bit) | 65.5 MB
Download: Google Earth Pro for Mac | 75.0 MB
Link: Google Earth website | Release Notes
Get alerted about all of our software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware