While it’s natural to panic right now, fortunately, just like Apple’s Find My Phone feature, Android smartphones also come with ‘Find your phoneFunction This feature maintains track back from all the places and places you’ve visited with your phone. With the help of Google Maps, you can now track your device’s location in the form of a timeline. Wondering how? Just follow these steps below
– Any other smartphone or PC with Internet connectivity
– Login ID and password for your Google Account
Steps to follow:
1. Open www.maps.google.co.in on any smartphone or PC
2. Sign in using the Google Account linked to your lost / lost smartphone
3. Now click or tap on the three horizontal bar icon in the upper right corner
4. Select the “Your timeline” option
5. Here, you need to enter the year, month and day for which you want to see your device’s location.
6. Maps will now show your device’s location history, along with the current location
Note: For this feature to work correctly, your device must be turned on and location services must be turned on.