Luxury and lifestyle brand seeks remote e-commerce assistant. The role is in a motivated Merchandising and Sales team. This popular U.S. brand sells to e-commerce brands and other online channels.
Bring your e-commerce experience or strong administrative skills and desire to grow into an e-commerce team as an online marketer, web marketer or within a dynamic sales or marketing team in the fashion industry! You should be comfortable working from home and taking on the online direction of managers and cross-teams. This is a direct, full-time, remote contract, working in the PST zone (Los Angeles, CA).
What others are sayingSee moreResponsibilities
- Ability to learn systems quickly and make fine adjustments to prices, SKUs, style updates, etc. as needed
- Upload and send customer e-commerce orders, maintaining dates and ready product availability through the system
- Update SKU and prices, product descriptions for marketing catalogs or websites
- Run sales reports and manage inventory levels in the system
- Ability to read and receive instructions and maintain specific customer information for ordering products and Showroom displays by email or phone
- Pull items and style clothes online and offline for buyer meetings and customer presentations
- Organize and take notes of meetings, create and maintain sales calendars and deadlines and other related office projects
What others are sayingSee moreRequirements
- Must have a minimum of 2-5 years of experience (or more) as a sales assistant, online customer service, e-commerce, wholesale administrator or account representative experience. Strong skills in the MS offices would work well in that role.
- Must have strong Excel skills to run and update sales and merchandising reports, weekly data reports, account information, inventory updates and product delivery reports
- Experience with CRM, EDI or other inventory systems is highly preferred
- Prior interface and email communications with sales representatives, online merchants, buyers or experience as a sales assistant (or wholesaler CSR)
- The experience of working with changing seasonal schedules is highly preferred.
- Understanding clothing lines, collections, retail and wholesale production is preferable
- Google Analytics experience or desire to learn together with online merchandising
- A helpful team player would be appreciated … and “organized” is your middle name!
- This is a full-time virtual role. Must be motivated and able to work independently from home.
- Ability to remain remote indefinitely, with the desire to grow within a strong and prosperous e-comm fashion team
This is a direct and remote full-time contracting function, with working hours in the PST zone. The hours are business hours from Monday to Friday. Potential overtime based on project deadlines.
Good to have: someone in the Los Angeles area or in the same time zone, but it is not required.
Hourly compensation, full benefits, paid time off, employee discounts and full expense reimbursements.
If this virtual direct hire function sounds like a good match, we want to hear from you!
Job alerts are on Instagram @talentsuede
All you need to know is about our BLOG.
TO APPLY: access our site https://www.talentsuede.com/job-listings
Talent Suede offers a variety of full-time, part-time, freelance and virtual hiring functions. Look for more career opportunities, resume tips and events online at www.talentsuede.com