Find your passion.
The students who choose Queen’s are among the most academically successful in the world, with an average entry rate of 89.4%.
At Queen’s, you can make your degree as unique as you are. Taught by some of the best academics in the world, you will be able to customize a program that meets your specific career development and personal growth needs.
Colleges & Schools in Queen’s
Other paths to a Queen’s diploma
2 + 2 Agreements (Articulation)
Students complete two years at their home university and spend the next two years at Queen’s. They are awarded a diploma from both universities. For more information and to apply, students can consult their home university.
Available to all doctoral students at Queen’s. A cotutela is a personalized study program developed jointly by two institutions. Students meet the graduation requirements of each university’s doctoral programs; the student works with supervisors at each institution, but prepares a single thesis. The thesis is examined by a committee formed by the faculty of each institution. The student receives two graduation documents, and there is a note in the transcripts indicating the cotutela arrangement.
Double Degree or Double Degree
Master’s level study program offered by two or more universities. For successful completion, the requirements of each program must be met. The terms “double” and “double” degrees are often used interchangeably.
Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- Double diploma in chemistry with the University of Stuttgart (Germany)
- Double diploma in education with South China Normal University (China)
Faculty of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Dual degree in chemical engineering with Zhejiang University (China)
Smith School of Business
A dual diploma option allows you to earn a Queen’s International Business Master and a second master’s degree from one of our global double diploma partners:
- Queensland University, UQ Business School (Australia)
- WU, Vienna University of Economics and Business (Austria)
- Copenhagen Business School (Denmark)
- ESSEC Business School Paris Singapore (France)
- Mannheim University, Mannheim Business School (Germany)
- Universitá Commerciale Luigi Bocconi (Italy)
- Maastricht University, School of Business & Economics (Netherlands)
- BI Norwegian Business School (Norway)
- Católica Lisbon School of Business and Economics (Portugal)
- ESADE Business School (Spain)
- City University London Cass Business School (United Kingdom)
3,000+ undergraduate students from 90 countries choose a Queen’s study course 125+ Software.
have more than 125 graduate programs, including interdisciplinary professors, collaborative programs and covering all Queen’s disciplines. It is this range of academic options and our breadth in research strength that has made Queen’s the preferred destination for more than 4,000 graduate students.