1) The raffle is for Saga customers who have a MySaga account that gives them access to receive customer benefits (previously, Possibilities), except Promoter employees or third parties directly associated with the raffle administration. This draw excludes customers from Northern Ireland.
2) The prize draw is free and no purchase is necessary.
3) All entries must be sent via www.saga.co.uk/benefits. Only one entry per customer is allowed.
4) The opening date for entries is 9:00 am, Wednesday, January 13, 2021. The closing date for the draw is 9:00 am, Friday, February 26, 2021. Entries received after that time will not be counted.
5) The Promoter is not responsible for inscriptions not successfully completed due to a technical failure, technical malfunction, hardware or software failure of the computer, satellite, network failure or server of any kind.
6) Winners will be chosen by random drawing supervised by an independent person on Monday, March 1, 2021 (“Date of the draw”).
7) Each winner (3) will receive a free Saga travel insurance policy up to the maximum amount stated below. There are a total of three policies to distribute. This offer is only valid for customers in England, Wales and Scotland.
8) For the winners of a free Saga travel insurance policy, the following applies:
The maximum coverage for this offer is £ 300 and does not include any medium term adjustments.
- If the winner’s prize exceeds £ 300, the difference must be financed by the winner.
- The insured person is subject to our normal acceptance criteria. There is no guarantee that coverage can be provided and is subject to medical examinations and eligibility criteria. More information can be found on here.
- The policy is subject to the terms and conditions found in the policy documents.
- The premium is for one policy only. Subject to eligibility, winners can choose between taking out annual insurance or a single trip. The policyholder must be over 50 years old.
- The offer is only available for policies that cover the policyholder or policyholder and their spouse or partner. Additional travelers may be added (subject to acceptance criteria), but this will incur an additional charge if it exceeds the £ 300 prize amount.
- Additional coverage options can be added, but will incur an additional charge if the maximum premium amount of £ 300 is exceeded.
- Existing Saga Travel Insurance customers with an annual policy will be entitled to a free renewal of up to £ 300 for one year, subject to the acceptance of material changes in risk by insurers.
- The policy must be withdrawn within 12 months of notification of the award.
9) The winner will be notified by email or phone (using the details provided when signing up to receive customer benefits) before Tuesday, March 2, 2021. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 days after being notified, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will have the right to select another winner according to the process described above.
10) The prize for the winner cannot be exchanged or transferred, and no cash alternative is offered.
11) The prize is provided by Saga Services Limited. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
12) The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the drawing is final and binding, and no correspondence will be sent about it.
13) Participants are considered to have accepted and agreed to comply with these terms and conditions at the time of registration. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or to award the prize to anyone who violates these terms and conditions.
14) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, cancel, suspend or change the promotion when necessary.
15) To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will under no circumstances be liable or obliged to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, bodily injury or death that occurred as a result of acceptance of the prize, except when caused by negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or its employees. Your legal rights are not affected.
16) Winners may be required to participate in advertising related to the drawing, which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
17) Data protection. To participate in the sweepstakes, the Promoter requires the following information (“Personal Information”), which is processed based on consent, which can be withdrawn at any time by contacting the promoter Saga Membership Limited of Enbrook Park, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE:
Full name; and
- Contact information, including email and phone number.
18) The draw will be governed by English law and the participants in the draw will submit to the jurisdiction of English courts.
19) The Promoter of this draw and Data Controller is Saga Membership Limited from Enbrook Park, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE.