The January transfer window may seem like a distant memory, but that doesn’t mean the rumor has closed! Speculation about the summer changes is heating up, so check out the latest gossip below and see all official offers here.
BEST STORY: Does Mbappe for Madrid mean Ronaldo for PSG?
Juventus trail Internazionale in the race for the Series A title and were expelled from the Champions League in the last 16 stages, which leaves the Bianconeri staggering and will probably need to make some financial cuts before the new season.
Ronaldo has a weekly salary of £ 540,000 and three years after his £ 99 million move from Madrid to Turin, he could join Les Parisiens, who is looking forward to fighting for the five-time winner of the Balon d’Or.
Despite the statement by Juve sports director Fabio Paratici that the club is determined to maintain the Portuguese talisman, the decision may be a financial necessity.
For PSG, Ronaldo could be the perfect substitute for Mbappe in terms of goals scored. Ronaldo scored 32 goals in 36 games this season, Mbappe 32 in 38.
Ronaldo also won the Champions League in both Manchester United and Real Madrid, as well as league titles in England, Italy and Spain, and so he would fit PSG’s aspirations.
Tuttosport also suggests that Juventus in turn can sign Mauro Icardi, a player that they watched for some time.
– Manchester United want to bring back the 28-year-old goalkeeper Sam Johnstone from West Bromwich Albion, according to Sun. United put Johnstone at the top of their wish list, in case David de Gea or Dean Henderson go out in the summer. Johnstone left Old Trafford to join the Baggies in 2018, but he may be tempted by a comeback, as his business with the Hawthorns is about to enter the last year. Johnstone is one of West Brom’s biggest winners and the club may need to withdraw its payroll salary if it is downgraded.
– Juventus wants to sign a 21-year-old again Moise Kean from Everton, and the Bianconeri are prepared to offer Adrien Rabiot or Aaron Ramsey a movement in the other direction. It is in accordance with Tuttosport who suggest that while Kean is unable to transfer to PSG on a permanent contract after his loan period this season, Juventus is eager to step down from a player he sold in 2019. Toffees coach Carlo Ancelotti is considered a big fan of Rabiot.
– Borussia Dortmund and West Ham United are interested in hiring Swedish striker Jordan Larsson from Spartak Moscow, reports Goal. Dortmund is looking for new striker options, should Erling Haaland leaving the club as expected this summer, but the German side faces a battle against West Ham. Larson, 23, has scored 12 goals so far this season and was named Spartak’s player of the month in March.
– Everton may soon be looking for a replacement for the defender Yerry Mina, according to Tuttomercatoweb, and the club is watching Kalidou Koulibaly as the ideal candidate. Ancelotti worked with Koulibaly for 18 months at Napoli and has a good relationship with the defender. With Mina apparently looking to step away from Goodison Park, it could mean that 29-year-old Koulibaly will go to the Premier League.
– Manchester United and Leeds United joined Everton and Liverpool monitoring the progress of Sheffield United defender Kyron Gordon, according to Daily Mail. The 18-year-old is on and off the first Blades team this season and now, as he prepares to enter the final year of his contract, and with Sheffield United heading for relegation, the big clubs are preparing to enter scene.
– Tottenham Hotspur are supposedly eyeing a move to Marouane Fellaini, according to Voetball24. The 33-year-old Belgian played under Mourinho at Manchester United and his contract at the Chinese club Shandong Taishan should end in December. With Fellaini looking forward to returning to England, Spurs coach José Mourinho sees Fellaini as the perfect signing as he seeks to reshape his team this summer. Fellaini scored 22 times and added 12 assists in 177 games for United.