“We want to make it easier for our customers to support causes that they care about deeply,” he said. John Coombe, senior vice president of marketing for Credit One Bank. “That’s why Credit One Bank will make donations to the Best Friends Animal Society equal to 1% of all net expenditures made with the Best Friends credit card to help support its goal of not killing in shelters across the country until 2025. We are proud to offer a credit card that allows animal lovers to repay simply by doing their daily shopping. “
The Best Friends credit card is being launched as part of an ongoing partnership between Best Friends and Credit One Bank, announced earlier this year. Applicants with established credit profiles are more likely to qualify for the card. The card offers benefits to the cardholder, including:
- 5% cash back rewards on the first $ 5,000 eligible pet shop and pet food / supplies store purchases each calendar year, and then 1%
- Special offers from business partners specifically adapted for pet lovers
- Discount code for up to 10% off merchandise with the Best Friends brand at Best Friends Lifesaving Centers, Best Friends Mercantile and online at Best Friends Store
- Discount code for up to 5% discount on accommodation offered by Best Friends Animal Society, including Best Friends Roadhouse and Mercantile, chalets, cabins and trailer sites
- Automatic enrollment in Credit One Bank’s More Rewards program, which offers up to 10% cash rewards from participating merchants
- No authorized user fees
- Credit One Bank will donate an amount equal to 1% of all net spending made with the Best Friends credit card back to the Best Friends Animal Society
“We know that we cannot achieve our goals without partnerships like the one we have with Credit One Bank,” he said. Valerie Dorian, director of development at Best Friends Animal Society. “This is a great way for us to reach a different audience to raise awareness of our mission and help raise the funds needed to achieve our goals.”
For more information, visit the Credit One Bank product page at creditonebank.com/best friends.
For more information about the Best Friends Animal Society, visit bestfriends.org.
About Credit One Bank
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-based financial services company based on Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a range of credit card products for people at all stages of financial life. One of the fastest growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is NASCAR’s official credit card®, Las Vegas Raiders, Vegas Golden Knights and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social networks (@CreditOneBank) in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
In addition to its partnership with the Best Friends Animal Society, Credit One Bank supports philanthropic organizations, including Boys & Girls Club, Big Brothers Big Sisters, US Veterinarians and Family Promise Las Vegas.
About Best Friends Animal Society
Best Friends Animal Society is a leading animal welfare organization that works to end the killing of dogs and cats in shelters in America by 2025. Founded in 1984, Best Friends is a pioneer in the non-killing movement and has helped to reduce the number of animals killed in shelters from about 17 million a year to about 625,000. Best Friends runs rescue programs across the country, as well as the largest non-kill animal sanctuary in the country. Working in collaboration with a network of more than 3,200 animal welfare partners and shelters and community members across the country, Best Friends is working for Save Them All®. For more information, visit bestfriends.org.
SOURCE Credit One Bank