Prince of Travel, a website dedicated to helping Canadian consumers improve their travel game, has launched its highly anticipated list of “From Canada 12 best travel credit cards for May 2021. “
VANCOUVER, BC, May 4, 2021 / PRNewswire / – “No matter how many times someone travels or what their style is, travel credit cards are great for winning prizes, making points reservations and improving the travel experience with elite benefits,” said the founder of Prince of Travel Ricky Zhang.
For years, Prince of Travel has been a favorite site for Canadians looking to take advantage of travel bonuses and points as they explore the world. However, as identifying travel credit cards ideal for the needs of an individual consumer is often time-consuming and often confusing, many travelers are missing out on these valuable benefits. Prince of Travel’s “From Canada 12 best travel credit cards for May 2021“aims to solve this problem by offering visitors a centralized resource to access detailed information about the best credit cards in a dozen different categories:
- Best credit card for travel in general
- Best Premium Credit Card for Travel
- Best Travel Credit Card for Airplane Benefits
- Best Visa card to earn frequent flyer miles
- Best Mastercard to earn frequent flyer miles
- Best credit card for travel to hotels
- Best free credit card for travel
- Best credit card for travel without foreign transaction fees
- Best Credit Card for Family Travel
- Best travel credit card for daily expenses
- Best travel credit card for paid business class fares
- Best Travel Credit Card for Travel Insurance
The Prince of Travel team prepared comprehensive reports describing the benefits associated with each card presented, as well as full explanations of its strengths and weaknesses. Visitors will also find expert advice on selecting credit cards for the perfect trip.
About Prince of Travel
Some of the most satisfying and luxurious travel experiences can be virtually free, simply by maximizing travel rewards. Prince of Travel was founded to help Canadian consumers improve their travel game and inspire them to go out into the world.
Visitors to PrinceofTravel.com are invited to subscribe to Ricky’s complimentary newsletter and receive weekly travel updates directly in their inboxes.
This press release was issued via 24-7PressRelease.com. For more information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE Prince of Travel