ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Florida – Evacuation orders were suspended for residents of the Palm Breeze Drive area after a gas leak on Sunday afternoon.
The gas leak was located at block 200 of the Palm Breeze Drive.
The St. Johns County Fire and Rescue Department and the sheriff’s office ordered all residents to evacuate the immediate area within a block of this location.
A team from First Coast News confirmed that the scene has been cleared and residents are allowed to return to their homes.
No further information about the gas leak has been released at this time.
First Coast News has a team on the scene and will continue to update this story.