Toronto Immigration Lawyers | US & Canadian Visa Services | Immigration Attorney – About Your Online Magazine

What is the difference between an immigration lawyer or an immigration consultant?

An immigration lawyer acts as an advisor and advisor to foreign citizens and immigrants. They provide assistance in handling visa applications, permanent residency, citizenship and naturalization. Immigration lawyers represent their clients and help to mediate communication between them and immigration authorities. They also represent their clients at an immigration hearing.

An immigration consultant is a person who provides assistance to immigrants. This assistance can be with filling out applications, submitting petitions, collecting the necessary documentation for your application or helping to find a translator. Canadian consultants are licensed by the IRCC, a certification that all of our consultants have.

Paula Fonseca