$7.03 billion in San Diego County Recommended budget Fiscal year 2021-22 will be submitted to the Supervisory Board at 9:00 am on Monday, June 14th. The budget reflects the needs of residents and builds a future framework that will radically change operations.
Following the Monday budget hearing, an evening hearing will be held on Wednesday, June 16 at 5:30 pm. Budget deliberations and approvals will begin on Tuesday, June 29, at 2:00 pm.
Citizens can directly attend budget hearings and provide comments, but there are still restrictions to be followed. COVID-19 safety measures..
Physical distance guidelines limit the number of general participants in a board meeting room to 22 at a time.
Overflow rooms are available, but due to limited capacity, board secretaries strongly encourage the general public to attend the meeting. to live create online request to speak Submit by conference call or in writing e-commentary..
Online comments can be submitted on Wednesday, June 23 at 5:00 pm until the end of the budget hearing.
Join a meeting directly
The general public must follow the following security guidelines to directly serve the board.
- Enter the county management center from the south side (near the playground)
- Get security screening, temperature check and answer standard COVID-19 screening questions
- Always wear a face cover, except when speaking on the podium.
- Follow Physical Distance Rules
- When maximum capacity is reached inside the council chamber, wait outside the building and overflow the room until space is available.
Depending on the service and Internet connection, there may be a delay of 45 seconds or more when watching the online stream.
watch on tv
- Cox channel 24 or 19
- Spectral channel 24 or 85
- Currently not available on AT & TU-Verse
listen on the phone
- Online calling is also available to listen to the live board during the session at 619-531-4716. This is a dedicated listening line.
Available to the general public electronic comment service Submit comments on agenda and unrelated items before and during the hearing.
Anyone who wants to attend a meeting and speak on a conference call must complete an online supervisory board Telecommunications Comment Form Submit before the hearing starts. Upon submitting the form, you will receive instructions on how to call the meeting and provide comments.
Large groups wishing to comment on common items are encouraged to submit their comments in writing or identify a spokesperson to participate in the conference call on behalf of the group.
For more information about the audience, Council clerk on site Alternatively, call 619-531-5434.
County Budget Hearings Begin Monday | News source link County Budget Hearings Begin Monday | News