- Based on application segmentation, which segment is the market leader?
Based on the app, the market reached maximum growth in the retail segment in 2019.
- What are the main trends in the market?
The growing adoption of cloud-based services is the big trend in the market.
- At what rate should the market grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during the forecast period.
- Who are the main players in the market?
ICS Financial Systems Ltd., Infosys Ltd., International Turnkey Systems Group, Nucleus Software Exports Ltd., Oracle Corp. Path Solutions K.S.C.C., SAB Sopra Steria Group, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. and Temenos AG are the main market participants.
- What are the main market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the distribution of smart cards by banks. However, lack of specialization can hinder growth.
- How big is the MEA market?
MEA dominated the market with a 54% share in 2019.
Related information technology reports include:
Global Loan Maintenance Software Market – The global loan service software market is segmented by deployment (cloud based and on-premises) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America)
Request a free sample report
Global Electronic Invoicing Market – The global e-billing market is segmented by end user (B2B and B2C) and geography (Europe, APAC, North America, South Americaand MEA).
Request a free sample report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second with 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third one for free.
See our sample report before you buy
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ICS Financial Systems Ltd., Infosys Ltd., International Turnkey Systems Group, Nucleus Software Exports Ltd., Oracle Corp. Path Solutions K.S.C.C., SAB Sopra Steria Group, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. and Temenos AG are some of the main players in the market. While the distribution of smart cards by banks offers immense opportunities for growth, lack of experience is likely to pose a challenge for vendors in the market. In an attempt to help players strengthen their market position, this Islamic banking software market forecast report provides an in-depth analysis of leading market providers. The report also empowers industry leaders with insights into the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports provide in-depth insights into the impact of COVID-19 at the industry level, regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help customers track new product launches in direct and indirect markets related to COVID-19, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analyses, and significant developments in supplier operations and government regulations.
Islamic banking software market 2020-2024: segmentation
The Islamic Banking Software Market is segmented as follows:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43088
Islamic Banking Software Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market through the study, synthesis and summation of data from multiple sources. The Islamic Banking Software Market Report covers the following areas:
- Size of Islamic Banking Software Market
- Islamic Banking Software Market Trends
- Industry Analysis of the Islamic Banking Software Market
This study identifies the growing adoption of cloud-based services as one of the key trends driving the growth of the Islamic banking software market over the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has market research reports impacted by direct and indirect COVID-19.
Register for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports.
Technavio SUBSCRIPTION Platform
Islamic banking software market 2020-2024: key highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will help the Islamic banking software market grow over the next five years
- Estimating the size of the Islamic banking software market and its contribution to the parent market
- Forecasts on future trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the Islamic banking software market at APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America
- Analysis of the competitive market scenario and detailed information about suppliers
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of Islamic banking software providers
- market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- market definition
- market segment analysis
- Market Size 2019
- Market perspective: forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new participants
- Threat of substitutes
- threat of rivalry
- market condition
Market segmentation by application
- market segments
- Comparison by application
- Retail – Market Size and 2019-2024 Forecast
- Corporate – Market size and 2019-2024 forecast
- Others – Market size and 2019-2024 forecast
- Market Opportunity by Application
- geographic targeting
- geographic comparison
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market Size and 2019-2024 Forecast
- Europe – Market size and 2019-2024 forecast
- North America – Market size and 2019-2024 forecast
- South America – Market size and 2019-2024 forecast
- Top Leading Countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Motivators, challenges and trends
- market boosters
- Volume Booster – Demand-led growth
- Volume Booster – Supply-Led Growth
- Volume Driver – External Factors
- Volume Booster – Changing Demand in Adjacent Markets
- Price Driver – Inflation
- Price Booster – Change from lowest to highest price units
- market challenges
- Market tendencies
- landscape disturbance
- Covered suppliers
- Supplier market positioning
- ICS Financial Systems Ltd.
- Infosys Ltd.
- International Group on Turnkey Systems
- Nucleus Software Exports Ltd.
- Oracle Corp.
- Path Solutions K.S.C.C.
- Sopra Steria Group
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
- Temenos AG
- Report scope
- Currency conversion rates for USD
- Research Methodology
- Abbreviation list
Technavio is a leading global technology research and consulting firm. Its research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 expert analysts, Technavio’s reporting library consists of over 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Its client base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions in ever-changing market scenarios.
media and marketing executive
USA: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
Location on the Internet network: www.technavio.com/