With most of the European seasons over, rumors have risen as clubs ponder their moves ahead of what will be a busy transfer window. Check out the latest gossip below and see all official offers here.
BEST OF STORY: Will Juventus switch to Kane or Griezmann?
youth desperately in need of a makeover this summer, after surrendering the Serie A title for the first time in 10 seasons and nearly losing a spot in next season’s Champions League, and they’re linked to big changes for both. Antoine Griezmann and Harry Kane.
Cristiano Ronaldo he scored 29 goals in Serie A last season but completed 36 goals during the season and there are uncertainties about his future. The only other player on the team to reach double figures in goals in the league was Álvaro Morata, with 11, which means that Juve are without reliable options in attack.
Calciomercate Reports that Juve is definitely interested in Kane, and while the asking price of €150m might be an obstacle, his stated salaries of €12m per season would not be. New coach Massimiliano Allegri knows that to sign a player like Kane, the club will likely have to forgo Ronaldo’s high salary. Ronaldo is linked to both Paris Saint-Germain and ex-club Manchester United.
Barcelona, meanwhile, are desperate for funds to help solve their financial problems, and Calciomercate Reports that they offered Antoine Griezmann to Juve on loan to take it off the payroll. Griezmann, a €120 million subscription to Atletico Madrid, didn’t really fit in with Barça, scoring 22 goals in La Liga in two seasons.
Juve signed Atlético Morata on a one-season loan last summer and have the right to extend the deal for the 2021-22 campaign, which seems to be the priority. But if Griezmann’s future remains in doubt after Euro 2020, Juve may increase his interest.
09.47 BST: Real Madrid is open to Raphael Varane leaving the club in the transfer window this summer, according to TO LEAD radio.
The French central defender has a contract with the Spanish giants until June 2022. He played 41 games for Madrid in the 2020-21 season, his 1`0th season at the Santiago Bernabéu.
Varane, 27, has not signed a contract extension and is reportedly looking to leave the club for a new experience, preferably in the Premier League. Manchester United is among the clubs that accompanied the French international.
Real Madrid believe they can get a transfer fee of around €60 million to Varane if the player decides to leave this summer.
09.00 BST: Manchester United did not offer Paul Pogba a new contract, the French international said at a press conference on Thursday.
“I have another year on my contract, everyone knows that. I know the club is… well, there hasn’t been a concrete offer yet,” Pogba said. “It wasn’t done. We ended the season with the Europa League and then went on vacation. So I didn’t sit with Ed Woodward and the manager. We didn’t talk and of course I’m still in Manchester UK.”
Sources told Rob Dawson of ESPN that the club will seek negotiations with Pogba for fear the midfielder will end his contract and depart with a free transfer next summer.
– Arsenal and Newcastle United are interested in Fulham defender Tosin Adarabioyo this summer, when both teams are looking to reinforce their defensive options. The Daily Mail reports that the 23-year-old is expected to leave the Cottagers this summer with a £10m release clause in the player’s current contract. The defender was joined alongside Scott Parker from Manchester city in 2020 for around £1.5 million, impressing with its defensive contributions alongside the borrowed Joachim Andersen.
– Manchester United and Liverpool could be set to battle for the defender’s signature Cristian Romero, according to Calciomercate. The 23 year old impressed by atalanta after entering on loan from youth with the Bergamo-based club likely triggering a €16 million clause to sign him permanently. If this happens, Atalanta will then be willing to listen to proposals from other teams to sign the Argentina defense, provided that the bids are around 50 million euros.
– Real Madrid received a blow in a move to Kylian Mbappe because Neymarnew contract of, according to LIKE. Neymar, 29, signed a new deal at Paris Saint-Germain until 2025, but under the promise of strike partner Mbappe to stay with the club this summer. Mbappe, 22, was associated with a change to Los Blancos as your trademark in the next window. O France The international has just one more year on his contract, which will lead to him leaving with a free transfer next season.
– Barcelona offered the services of Antoine Griezmann for Juventus, according to Calciomercate. The 30-year-old is said to be unhappy and disadvantaged with new president Joan Laporta. The French international is currently on duty with his country at Euro this summer and possible discussions may be more likely after the tournament, although any investment close to the €120m he signed would be impossible for the Italian club.
– United Leeds are interested in hiring young people Netherlands midfielder Noah Lang, according to Roman Fabrizio. The Dutch under-21 star impressed last season with Club Brugge borrowed from Ajax Amsterdam, scoring 17 goals in all competitions for the Belgian champions. In addition, Romano informs that Leeds is working to expand the business of businessman Marcelo Bielsa.