Up to £32,000 per annum dependent upon experience, 11% bonus scheme and company car
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Corporate Events team as Regional Sales Manager.
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated and dynamic individual with a proven track record of generating new business. In this role, the majority of your time will be spent field based. You will be gaining new leads and developing existing accounts from the agency and corporate market, building relationships to generate and convert enquiries into profitable business.
Excellent communication and relationship building skills are therefore required along with previous sales and account management experience – preferably in business to business (MICE Industry) and within a hospitality / events environment.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Achieving KPI targets including sales, profit, enquiry and conversion targets set on a quarterly and annual basis
- Managing key regional agent / corporate accounts as required
- Preparing a detailed Sales Development Plan for the respective region / business sector and to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Liaising with the Corporate Account Executives (CAEs) to manage, negotiate and convert larger enquiries to contract
- Maintaining regular communication with the Event Managers / Co-ordinators on the villages as well as with the Head Office sales team, ensuring any updates are communicated
- Attending and participating in Corporate Events team, sales, strategy and business meetings
- Representing Center Parcs at local and national business exhibitions and conferences to network and build industry contacts
- Hosting show-case events, show-arounds, familiarisation trips, account meetings, presentations and site visits when required
- Supporting the Events team in the run up to and delivery of major events
HOURS OF WORK
You will be contracted to work 150 hours per 4-week period (37.5 hours per week). Normal working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, however flexibility will be required due to the nature of this role.
This role is field based with an average of one day per week at Head Office, the remainder of the role will be visiting new and existing clients and agents across the UK, as well as visiting our village locations to conduct site visits, show cases and familiarisation trips. Overnight stays may also be required.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and colleagues
- Ability to focus and follow through on priorities and deliver quality results
- Attention to detail and an aptitude for numbers to negotiate profitable contracts
- Previous Sales & Account Management experience
- A proven track record of independently generating new business and closing the sale
- Experience in negotiating with senior management to meet the client’s requirements within the operational constraints of the business
- Self-motivated, dynamic, personable individual able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Attention to detail and an aptitude to negotiate profitable contracts
- Knowledge of the Center Parcs Product
- Previous experience in business to business (MICE Industry) role, within a hospitality / events environment
- Experience of dealing with annual targets in excess of £1m and individual accounts in excess of £50k per annum
- Experience of conducting site-visits and showcase events
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
Center Parcs is a fantastic place to work and the benefits are as impressive as they are unique. Here are just a few:
- Management Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme with Life Assurance
- Colleague Recognition and Reward Scheme – offering a choice of Center Parcs and High Street vouchers
- Free use of our leisure facilities
- Discounted Center Parcs breaks
- 20% discount in our restaurant and retail outlets
- Access to Perks at Work Portal – offering a wide range of retail and leisure discounts
- An Employee Assistance Program – providing support on financial, health and legal matters
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progression with the opportunity to gain externally recognised qualifications
If this sounds like your ideal job, then we’d love to see your application.
Closing date: 24 May 2022 at 12 Noon
1st interviews to be held: 31 May and 1 June 2022
2nd interviews to be held: 7 June 2022
Send your CV to us by submitting the form